Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Zephyrhills, FL to WI or MI
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zephyrhills, FL to WI or MI Login/Join

posted Hide Post
a regular city carrier from warren michigan,let me know if interested,e mail me at mariezarr@comcast.net

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is John. I live in Wausau, Wisconsin. It's a very nice place, need to relocate for family reasons. If you may be interested in Central Wisconsin please let me know. thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wausau, Wisconsin (38,000 pop.) nice area..If interested please respond thks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Im woundering if you have concisdered washinghton state. I am a regular city carrier in a office of 30 city mounted routes. If so call me at 253-579-5760

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about Delaware? You would love it here. I dont. I want to be next to my mom she is not doing to good. If int. let me know

Posts: 6 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 28 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hello...

Let me know if you have traded yet, if not, I have one for you and we wouldn't lose much seniority.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Munster, IN its about 30 miles from Chicago.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about long island ny great office really good seniority and a few more carriers leaving great area to live very good mngmnt team(hard to believe but true)40 minutes from manhattan..10 minutes to north shore or south shore beaches

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How About Sturgis, MI?

I'm interested in sw Chicago.

(Three-way)

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I wanted to know if you really traded yet.
I live 5 min. from the Michigan line. I live in Ohio and have senority date of 1-94.
If still interedted, please replyjulianheather@bex.net

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello i was wondering if your would consider rhode island. i have been looking to move to land o lakes for about 2years now. if interested please email me at peepdellta@gmail.com also my station has plenty of ot. thanks joe

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am from Toledo oh. and have a good record.
I am interested in a trade if you are interested in this surrounding area. I have a nice route with 25 stations to bid. Please e-mail if this is a possibility for you. Thanks.
J.R.

posted Hide Post
Hi, just wanted to know if you found anone in MI
to trade yet. I live 5 min. from the state line here in Ohio. I live 30-40 min. from Detroit. I am a regular senority date 1-94.
Please reply if interested. julianheather@bex.net

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am a carrier in Ohio and live on the Mich-
Ohio line. Was wondering if you would concider this. I am a regular with senority of 1-94.
Our station delivers to Mich. There are also
25 stations to bid. Please respond if interested. Thank You. julianheather@bex.net