New
Find
Notify
Tools

S Login/Join

posted
I

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sherrie T,

Posts: 36 | Location: Lake Havasu City Arizona 86406 | Registered: 01 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Vista CA?

And specifically which city in Washington?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zr0:
How about Vista CA?

No thanks

Posts: 36 | Location: Lake Havasu City Arizona 86406 | Registered: 01 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sherrie T:
Hello is there anyone in (LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ.) Parker AZ. and Needles CA. That wants to a mutual transfer to Seattle WA. There are 55 routes to bid on. This is one of the better stations to work at. There are single picks for vacation at this station which is nice. You can plan around your days off which makes it even nicer. My station is north of the city of Seattle less traffic. There are lots do here in the Pacific Northwest, Oh my seniority date is 05/07. Thanks Sherrie

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sherrie T:
Hello is there anyone in (LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ.) Parker AZ. and Needles CA. That wants to a mutual transfer to Seattle WA. There are 55 routes to bid on. This is one of the better stations to work at. There are single picks for vacation at this station which is nice. You can plan around your days off which makes it even nicer. My station is north of the city of Seattle less traffic. There are lots do here in the Pacific Northwest, Oh my seniority date is 05/07. Thanks Sherrie

Hi Sherrie, are you still interested in Lake Havasu? Have a serious 3 way trade opportunity! 215 301 7799

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sherrie, are you still interested in Lake Havasu? Have a serious 3 way trade opportunity! 215 301 7799

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tempe Arizona trying to get to Seattle Washington area. Seniority date October 2001 .
Email: p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post