Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Lakeland, Fl to any major city or surrounding area in the southeast (except Florida)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lakeland, Fl to any major city or surrounding area in the southeast (except Florida) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
what about charlotte area call 704 222 5701

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by logan:
Me and wife wife are ready to try something new and would consider pretty much anywhere there's a major metro area. Live directly in between Tampa and Orlando.
How about Nashville, TN, please e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Staten island, NY. I am part of the Triborough District which includes Brooklyn. My seniority date is 5/ 2006. know another carrier who works in Brooklyn who is willing to do a 3 way swap. His seniority is ?/2005. saw you were interested for Brooklyn in a post in December. Staten island is close to Newark.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about rockhill sc 20 mins south of Charlotte nc

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi My name is Tracy and I work in Greenville, NC. We have 2 zones and we all work out of one station but there are 3 post offices here. I am a T7. This is a very friendly and good place to work, I honestly enjoy this place but my autistic daughter just moved to Noah's Ark there in Lakeland and need to move there to give here the support she needs. I was a TE for 6 yrs and a cca 1 yr...I made regular November 2014. If you are interested call me at 252-623-8492

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post