Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central MA to open to suggestions!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central MA to open to suggestions! Login/Join

posted
Hello! I'm located in shrewsbury,MA (45 min away from Boston.) I don't have too much seniority to offer (09/15) but I did luck out with an awesome route, and there is plenty of overtime at the station if you want it! I'm young and looking to live in a new place, a ski town would be nice, or close to one. If anyone is interested, or had any questions please let me know!
Thanks! Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jenn La Comfora,

Posts: 4 | Location: Shrewsbury  | Registered: 19 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any interest in southern california beach city about 2 hours away from big bear mountain seniority date is 2004 you would be getting a great route.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in upstate NY looking to get to CA or AZ - possible 3-way? My seniority date is 11/97.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently trying to move to MA to be with my fiance. Would you be open to FL? I am also young and dont have much seniority

Posts: 5 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 02 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post