Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St Petersburg, Florida ---- to ---- Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Petersburg, Florida ---- to ---- Ohio Login/Join

posted
Hello, Im looking to swap from St Pete to the following areas (Or close to)- Mechanicsburg, Springfield, Huber Heights, New Carlisle, Fairborn, Tipp City, Beavercreek, Xenia, or any citys that are close to these. Im looking for a curb side/Mounted route as well! I started in Springfield, Ohio in 1994 but transfered to St Pete in 01. If you have any questions please ask.

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will consider other areas but just to super far from the ones I listed please. Thank you

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
St Pete is about 5-6 hrs from where I want to be in Jax but if you would consider being 3 from Dayton call me at 765-661-9354

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey im in dayton ohio and would be will to move to st pete asap.have no house to sell and not much to move. been in dayton several yrs now . however senior goes to 2002. i had transfered to fla from ohio then back again . getting ready to retie but would like to work few more yrs if i could go back to fla. living in huber heights right now. call me at 937 270 8556.

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there so u r not interested in coming to columbus now i have a way we can do a three way let me know what u think

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I live in Cincinnati, east of actually, most all the routes r mounted, mine is. I'm ready to go anytime, my seniority is 4/88, let me know one way or another, thanks. pconneighton@aol.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post