Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Pennsylvania area to DC, MD or Northern VA Area!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Pennsylvania area to DC, MD or Northern VA Area! Login/Join

posted
Seniority date November 1994 Looking for a three way four way mutual exchange for family reasons to Northern Virginia!

Lateef S Colbert

Posts: 12 | Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania | Registered: 02 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a letter carrier in Arlington, VA, and would possibly be interested in a transfer. My seniority date is July 1999.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello My name is Lateef S Colbert My seniority date is November 1994 ..I can be reached at 2679680943 and looking to transfer around june or july but willing to negotiate!

Posts: 12 | Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania | Registered: 02 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello again You can also e mail me at keo1kad2dad0@aol.com......Do you have contact information about your station and how soon you are looking to swap?

posted Hide Post
Dear Lateef,

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I work as a T-6 at Rosslyn Station in Arlington, VA. The phone number to our office is (703) 248-9484. The territory of the station consists mainly of business, high-rise and low-rise apartment buildings, and garden apartments. There are very few stand-alone houses in the 22209 zip code.

I'm looking to transfer during the summer as well, but am also willing to negotiate.

Are you located in Philadelphia proper, or elsewhere in the vicinity?

Sincerely,
Robert E. Armidon

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,Robert

My station's phone number is 215 508 0467 ..I"m a regular and have my own route ..It's in Roxborough section of Philadelphia...My route has no apartments ,no businesses but very peaceful have retired letter carriers on the route Police officers and firemen ,Really good neighborhood.Great food is around also start time is 0750-1600

posted Hide Post
I called your station and someone was supposed to give you my number to call me ...They also tried to discourage me from coming down there by saying that they are writing people up left and right ...So i would really like to know how serious you are about this ive been burned once ..So my number is 2679680943