Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    LAS VEGAS TO SOUTHERN CALIF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAS VEGAS TO SOUTHERN CALIF Login/Join

posted
looking for transfer to southern calif senority 95

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Ralph I am still in Texas looking for a transfer to Vegas. Are you trying to transfer from Vegas to Texas or from Vegas to Long Beach. Give me a call at 832-483-7731 or at 281-829-9057. Note I am serious about the transfer. My wife live in Vegas and I would like to get my family back together again. Also I have this friend name Mary and she lives in Long Beach and she is also ready to began a transfer to Texas.So Contact me ASAP

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ralphy , hi I looking to get to las vegas and i'm in southern california in laguna hills between los angles and san diego senority date 99 please call if you have any questions 949-300-7954. thanks lily

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ralph....Yes Iam ready...have been ready for awhile to do this transfer....I am located in Long Beach....My senority dated is 11/90 So you won't lose any seniority....Please call me 562-331-4972 ...Lets get the paperwork started.. and I see Troy has already contact you...We are serious about doing this...We both have talked to Managers/Postmasters/and the union who are all willing to back us...Thanks get in touch with me and please leave a contact number.

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT ABOUT LOS ANGELES SENORITY 9/99? CHARLES.
quote:
Originally posted by ralphy743:

Posts: 165 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey ralph does san diego suit you? 717-333-6850 nick

Posts: 29 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

where in southern calif.?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ralphy I'm Reggie a carrier in West Los Angeles

California looking to get to Vegas. I'm 5

minutes from Venice Beach and Santa Monica and

15 minutes to 20 from the Staple Center. Plus so

many other attractions within easy driving

distance if you desire. You can contact me at

Rladkins94@aol.com or 310 213-7702. Thank you.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 11 March 2010 18:23

Hi ....This is MaryB I spoke to you a couple of months ago...Are you still looking to transfer to Southern California? Please let me know 562-331-4972

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you are still looking. I work in glendale with seniority of 7/90.
You can call 818 800-0191.
Jason

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post