Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland, OR to Charleston, SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland, OR to Charleston, SC Login/Join

posted
Hello! I'm looking for a change of scenery by moving from the Portland district to the South after living here most of my life. I work out of a really nice office with mostly mounted/residential routes, OT available, and great coworkers. My office is 10 minutes from the Portland airport, 20 minutes from downtown Portland, 45 minutes to the mountains, and 1.5 hours to the beach. Let me know if you're interested in a trade!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pdxmove,

Posts: 9 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 01 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! I'm in Bangor, ME and would love to transfer to Portland area. I know it's not the South but I'm more than willing to help arrange a multi way if you're interested. Thanks! Andy along05@msn.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 19 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am open to a 3 way trade! Smiler

Posts: 9 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 01 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post