Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking to Transfer to Raliegh, NC or Surrounding Areas from Prattville,AL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to Transfer to Raliegh, NC or Surrounding Areas from Prattville,AL Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to move to Clayton NC by March of 2019. Been with the post office for three years as of Feb 2019 so I'm fairly new. Kind of wish I would have move before going Career. I've only been in my current installment for three months now. So I'm praying someone is as new as I am. my email address is youngchery@gmail.com. I work in Prattville Al. Its a really easy route. Driving route. only a few business in the beginning the rest, residential. I'm full time, so you'll definitely get your hours. Easy route, good town. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Cheryl Young

Posts: 4 | Location: Prattville, Alabama | Registered: 13 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post