Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Great Falls, Montana to Las Vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Falls, Montana to Las Vegas Login/Join

posted
Seniority date of 10/95. Looking for mutual swap. Earliest i can swap is late July. 2 stations to bid from. 50 routes. Im #15 on seniority list with 4 or 5 carriers retiring by end of 2017.Beautiful scenery and wildlife and outdoor activities. Best fly fishing and hunting in the country. Scenic drive to glacier,yellowstone, and up north to Canada. Contact Shawn at 406-781-2294 or email at urbanskishawn@yahoo.com. any seniority considered. Thank you. My route is all CBU delivery that finishes with 2 hours of inside delivery to dormitories that gets you out of heat and cold. Great route.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
You do know that any carrier that would do this will probably not get your route?

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they have more seniority than me they will. Everybody in my office above me likes their route.

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Rapid city SD

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry no interest. Looking for warmer climate. Good luck.