Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Carson City,NV to Golf Cost FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carson City,NV to Golf Cost FL Login/Join

posted
Next to beautiful Lake Tahoe.

Posts: 12 | Location: Carson City NV | Registered: 06 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feel free to contact me @ bluerose11475@netzero.net or 775-315-3072 Johanna

Posts: 12 | Location: Carson City NV | Registered: 06 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wondering what your seniority is?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority is 10/03.

posted Hide Post
I'm a t6 in englewood fl half way between tampa and ft myers. My husband and I are thinking of checking out Nevada later this year. we are interested in moving out west and checking out different areas.

posted Hide Post
M Jay! what is your seniorty? When are you two planning to move out west? Keep me posted.

posted Hide Post
2-88 My daughter gets married early summer so no vacation plans till fall. we never been to nv so until we get out your way to see if it is some place we would like to live. no plans right now

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Up Up North to Seattle?
I'm trying to relocate around your area to be with my fiancé. Please email me at envysun@gmail.com or if you know of someone that would like to come to my area and swap. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post