Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    east central florida (deltona fl 32738) to eastern Tennessee mountains
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

east central florida (deltona fl 32738) to eastern Tennessee mountains Login/Join

posted
My bid cluster consists of two offices. One with 25rts and the other with 21rts. My seniority is 2/11 however I still have 6 regulars under me. We have a lot retireing soon, so you'll move up fast. Daily overtime but no sdo overtime at this time. But before ccas we were swimming in it. I have all good indicators, no safety or time abuse or active discipline.

Looking for eastern Tennessee from Cleveland up to Bristol along the mountain range. Smaller town the better. No Knoxville. I'm looking to get back to my country roots.

Houseing in deltona is about 100k for a really nice pool home on 1/4 acre. About 20mins to Orlando and 20 mins to the ocean. Also 45mins to Disney if that's your thing.

Email me @ ormondvrod@hotmail.com if interested.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really, if you could set up a three way I'd be in.

posted Hide Post
Knoxville ok.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
What about Marietta, GA?