Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego, CA to Mesa, AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego, CA to Mesa, AZ Login/Join

posted
all gone

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Julie100,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 02 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name joon chang from Beaverton Oregon my seniority date is sep/2000, I'm lookin to transfer to san diego. If you interest it Let me know,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 10 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julie, I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to Florida if I get any offer around September, I will be willing to make a transfer with you around October or November.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in the Phoenix area, near Mesa, What station in San Diego are you at? Regular? My seniority is 4/01/1995

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Phelps and I'm from Las Vegas. There is a guy from Scottsdale, AZ that wants Vegas. Is Scottsdale close enough to Mesa,AZ and are you interested in a 3 way trade?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm from chandler real close to Mesa. I noticed someone from glendale wants San Diego maybe we can work something out? 4802440487

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julie this is Robert did you work out a three way. Phelps in Vegas to San Diego, you to Scottsdale, one of the best Stations in the whole Phoenix area. I will go to Vegas. Hope to hear from you.

Posts: 8 | Location: Las Vegas NV | Registered: 09 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just throwing this out there, but have you considered Tucson,AZ?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post