Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    columbusohio to florida
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

columbusohio to florida Login/Join

posted Hide Post
is any one interested in coming to columbus ohio looking to go orlando or surrounding area if so call me at 614-419-5196 or e-mail me at dtolbert3@columbus.rr.com thanks for your time

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there any one out there would like to come to ohio im in columbus trying to get to orlando or tampa or with in 45 miles of orlando if you can help me let me know been trying for about five months now

posted Hide Post
hello there still looking to get as close to orlando as possible if you know of any one who want to swap please let me know 614-419-5196 thank you

posted Hide Post
well just want to know if any one want to come to ohio to columbus from florida i need to get there soon thank you

posted Hide Post
im still looking for a swap is any one out there looking im still looking to go any where close to orlando tampa or surrounding area

posted Hide Post
hello there im still looking for some one to help me get to orlando florida or surounding area if you want to do a three way im interested please contact me

posted Hide Post
HELLO THERE IF THERE IS ANY ONE OUT THERE LOOKING TO DO A THREE WAY IM VERY INTERESTED I WANT TAMPA ORLANDO AREA OR WITH IN 45 MILES PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT

posted Hide Post
hello there im still looking for the transfer to orlando or tallahassee or gainsville or tampa if any one out there give me a call 614-419-5196

posted Hide Post
[[/QUOTE]