Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    columbusohio to florida
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

columbusohio to florida Login/Join

posted
columbus ohio to florida need to get there for family reasons seniority date is june 1985 please call me at 614-419-5196 or e-mail me at dtolbert3@columbus.rr.com thank you i have mounted and business with some apartments

This message has been edited. Last edited by: laronn,

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in St Pete... I think we spoke on the phone... So are you still waiting on your wife to finish school? Is St Pete to far? Adam

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by capth4u:
Im in St Pete... I think we spoke on the phone... So are you still waiting on your wife to finish school? Is St Pete to far? Adam
im looking to go to orlando or at least a hour away if you can do a three way im in you can call me at 614-419-5196 thanks

posted Hide Post
I'm not in a huge hurry... Columbus is a little far for me as well. Let me know if your interested.

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey laronn
I'm a carrier in Eustis who's been trying to get to western NC. i've been talking to some other carriers who are interested in swapping but we are missing a link. You and capth4u could work a deal with us where we all get what we want. Eustis is about 35-45 minutes from Orlando depending on traffic. lemme know if you are interested in coming here, or want more details. my e-mail address is usmaletn@yahoo.com
thanks

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey there im very interested in a three way let me know how it works

posted Hide Post
i just want every one to know im still willing to work a trade 45 miles from orlando keep in touch 614-419-5196

posted Hide Post
Yeah.. Im still looking...

posted Hide Post
hello there im still looking for some one to come to columbus ohio from orlando area i will go out as far as 45 miles any one call me at 614-419-5196 thanks

posted Hide Post
If you can find a three way, I am willing to go to Columbus, OH.

I am currently located in Austin, TX. Shouldn't be too awful hard to find someone. This is truly a great city. I lived in Orlando and Austin much nicer, and much less violent.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for getting with me im not sure how that works with a three way but if you know how i will with you

posted Hide Post
is there any one out there who would like to do a three way from orlando to austin texas im trying to work on a three way i have someone who would come to columbus ohio im looking to go to orlando or suronding area if interested contact me at dtolbert3@columbus.rr.com

posted Hide Post
Have to withdraw my three way offer, didn't see that I was on the carrier forums (I'm a clerk). Sorry for the confusion.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TO ANY ONE OUT THERE IF YOU KNOW OF ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO DO A THREE WAY ONE WAY LET ME KNOW IM TRYING TO GET AS CLOSE AS I CAN TO ORLANDO WILL TAKE TAMPA ANY ONE FROM TAMPA I WILL SWAP IM READY TO GO PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU CAN HELP @ 614-419-5196

posted Hide Post
hello there to any one who would like to do a three way im in columbus ohio trying to get as close as i can to orlando if you know of any one get in contact asap at dtolbert3@columbus.rr.com thanks