Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Small route West of Denver to East Coast / Southern States
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small route West of Denver to East Coast / Southern States Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to the Eastern States or any of The Southern States. (MI., AL., GA., FL, TN, KY, SC, NC)

Awesome office, 15 minutes from the mountains
OT available
Great small route

30 min of businesses
1/2 walking (small splits)
No need for speed walking/ driving in the nice neighborhoods... seriously

Deer (mainly Does) are very common to walk around or stand still as you walk past them on the lawns.

I usually visit this site every 2-3 days

Posts: 26 | Registered: 12 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone for a 3way swap. I’m in Orlando Fl. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 25 | Location: Orlando Florida  | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Jupiter, FL (beach town in northern palm beach county) I’m interested in a little more info My number is 5616031134 my name is Hayden.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 17 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m at the mall annex Orlando Florida. But u have plenty of other stations you could bid on.

Posts: 25 | Location: Orlando Florida  | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in the swap? I’m in Orlando Florida