Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charlotte, NC to Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC to Southern California Login/Join

posted
Craig Haas is a city letter carrier in Charlotte, NC looking to return to the southern California area. Preferably, La Habra, Rowland Heights or somewhere nearby. Will consider most areas of SoCal. I previously worked as a letter carrier in Mission Viejo and San Juan Capistrano and would consider that area also. My Seniority date is 12-28-02. Charlotte PO has 18 bidding stations with many nice areas with riding routes. I have always had plenty of OT if desired. Much lower cost of living than California. I have been here almost 7 years now but need to return home for family reasons.
If interested email me at chaas917@earthlink.net
or call (704) 674-2950.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, have you transferred yet? Any consideration for northern, CA? I am in Sacramento, CA and my family is in Concord, NC.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't go back dude,that place is expensive and run down...remember why you left.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello its Christine in Huntington Beach. I emailed you but havnt heard back. My husband and i are going to try to get there in Jan to check out housing. call me 714-767-8941 or email me cahb808@hotmail.com

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig, my name is Tamika I am in Cathedral City, Ca would you consider that as a possible station.. I am desprate to get to the east coast the climate here is bad for my husband's health.. I enjoy it however but I am willing to make the sacrifice for my husband's health...

Posts: 9 | Location: Twentynine Palms, Ca | Registered: 03 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig, would you consider Yucca Valley which is west of Los Angelos? We are wanting to do a 3 way trade and need someone for California. Thanks. Marjorie

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops, i meant to say east of Los Angeles, not west! Marjorie

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tamika, would you like to transfer to Charlotte for 3 way transfer if Craig to transfer to South Pasadena then I would like to transfer to Catherdal City?
Craig, would you like to do that?

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig I think that this last post was meant for me....but I am willing to do the three way transfer if you are...lets make it happen

Posts: 9 | Location: Twentynine Palms, Ca | Registered: 03 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tamika, I hope so! Thanks.
Craig, I lived in La Habra before. I drove from La Habra to South Pasadena PO about 30 minutes.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post