Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anchorage AK to northern CO or Colorado Springs CO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anchorage AK to northern CO or Colorado Springs CO Login/Join

posted
Achorage has 12 bid stations and 24% COLA, not state or income tax. Great for the hunter or fisherman. Would like to go to Colorado to be closer to family. Please e-mail if interested to ladybird@gci.net

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, It's Pueblo, CO where Jen is from If your interested in the 3way. In the summer is perfect for me but the paperwork needs to be started at least 2 to 3 months prior to exchange. So just let me know if this fine with you.

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking you wanted a trade to Colorado Springs but I think Pueblo would be OK too - I don't know much about the town. I don't know how to get this thing started if Jen is up for it. Just let me know if Jen is interested and then we can get going on this.

posted Hide Post
Jen's ready too!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI Kimberly, I'm on board with this. On Monday I'll send a letter to the Pueblo Post Master and let them know that I'm interested in a 3 way trade involving Jen from their city and to ask the post master to request my file from anchorage - I (think?) that's the way it works (when I transferred I wrote to the Post Master so hopefully that's the route to take)

posted Hide Post
Hi;
I am located in Greeley, CO. I'm interested in your trade. If you would consider Greeley you can e-mail me at dak42454@comcast.net. The most important thing I need to know is your anniversary date.

Thanks
Dan

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roadamerica:
Hi;
I am located in Greeley, CO. I'm interested in your trade. If you would consider Greeley you can e-mail me at dak42454@comcast.net. The most important thing I need to know is your anniversary date.

Thanks
Dan
Hi Dan. Thanks for the interest but I am working on a 3-way trade right now. A guy I work with has a post to go to Colorado. Its posted by Grady. He might be interested - good luck.