Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    florida to NH, MA or RI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

florida to NH, MA or RI Login/Join

Picture of lpierce
posted
city letter carrier with top seniority in graceville fl looking to transfer to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Rhode Island e-mail chrisfl428@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Location: graceville fl | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I am extremely interested in moving back to Florida ezpecially that area, because it is close to family, and where i grew up. i work in CT, im actually in central CT about 45 mins. from RI and 30 mins from MA! Would love to transfer, let me know, the only problem would be im a PTF, but in a good office, so hopefully that would work! Let me know im extremely interested!you can call me at 860-940-4524 or email at hankiewaver2000@juno.com, but calling is better, and you can call anytime!

Eric

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eric 1127,

Eric Kriebel

Posts: 2 | Location: Meriden, CT | Registered: 05 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
were u still looking to transfer, im in ri have 24+yrs in in providence large biding area nice routs with ot--where about in fl r u north/west etc....
thx
bb

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for Florida myself my 3 year old is now living there and i would love to be closer to her, my seniority date is 12/93 maybe we could do a 3 way swap i am from NYC..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in northern VA and am looking to get to New England. Anyone up for a three-way swap?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post