Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I'm looking for mutual swap NY- GA or PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking for mutual swap NY- GA or PA Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is Andre and I'm looking for a mutual swap from New York City Downtown Manhattan area with plenty of Overtime to G.a or P.A.

I have 15 years of service and looking to only swap with other regulars. Please contact me at Dapoet989@yahoo.com

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: 22 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Andre I'm in pa looking for south fla 3 way would be great!phins4life1399@hotmail.com

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool what part of pa are you in?

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: 22 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coraopolis pa

posted Hide Post
What's up dre I sent u an email

posted Hide Post
Hey Dre would you consider South Carolina it's close to GA if things dont work out for you?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of south carolina?

posted Hide Post
What happened to pa ???

posted Hide Post
you said you was in pittsburgh? right. To, too far off for me....

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking to either swap to Harrisburg PA or Savanah GA...

posted Hide Post
Still looking for PA or GA?

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for NY. i'm in PR

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you can find a three way we're good, Rover...

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking to transfer to either P.a or G.A

posted Hide Post
what part?

quote:
Originally posted by Michael R. Gonzalez Sr.:
Hey Dre would you consider South Carolina it's close to GA if things dont work out for you?