Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern California to...... - will consider any serious offers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California to...... - will consider any serious offers Login/Join

posted
Senority 6/91. Station in Canoga Park CA. Great community with OT. 4 stations to bid on. I live in Simi Valley one of the safest cities in the nation. Need to leave due to wife's illness. Please respond to craigtracy4@yahoo.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craigg,

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
consider cincinnati call5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi. interested in wyoming. rock springs about 25000 pop. 2 hrs from salt lake city utah. if interested let me know

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wyoshock - email me the details please

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wondering if you ever got ur swao, i'm in layton utah. email me if intersted please
lolo30m@aol.com

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you transferred yet and if not where are you trying to get to.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craigg, im in Glendale AZ. Im a PTF sen 10-06

quote:
Originally posted by Craigg:
Senority 6/91. Station in Canoga Park CA. Great community with OT. 4 stations to bid on. I live in Simi Valley one of the safest cities in the nation. Need to leave due to wife's illness. Please respond to craigtracy4@yahoo.com.

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craigg,
Still looking. Maybe able to work a three way with someone from MD who wants to go to CA. What do you think about suburban Chicago?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post