Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Chicago, IL to Florida (all locations considered)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago, IL to Florida (all locations considered) Login/Join

posted
Glenview, IL (NW Suburb of Chicago - about 20 minutes to beautiful downtown Chicago) to anywhere in Florida (would prefer Tampa/St. Pete, but willing to consider any location).

My seniority date is 12/94 and I am a FTR City Carrier (T6). I am moving for family reasons and am flexible with an actual move date.

I am in a big BRAND NEW office (our first day was 01/02/07) with overtime available if wanted (regular hours are 6:30am - 3:00pm). Glenview is 20 minutes from downtown Chicago, 1 hour from Milwaukee, and there is plenty to do (White Sox, Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks, Navy Pier, bars, restaurants, etc). Public transportation (Metra train & buses) is directly across from the office and run at convenient hours. Check out this link to the Glenview "Glen" area development and a sketch of the office:

http://www.glenview.il.us/glen/services/post_office.asp

I don't mind either a small/big office but would like to see plenty of available overtime. All offers considered. Please email me at mikemittelbrun@yahoo.com with questions or replies!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike M.,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im interested. I have a nice route in Miramar, FL all clusters and 45 mins of curbside.

My seniority date is 11/15/2004.
We need to move due to family also, in the Wood Dale area

Posts: 6 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post