Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    West Palm Beach Fl to Ithica, Elmira NY area. And South to Wilkes Barre PA.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Palm Beach Fl to Ithica, Elmira NY area. And South to Wilkes Barre PA. Login/Join

posted
Looking to get to upstate NY, Elmira, Ithica, Watkins Glen, area. I am interested in Penn. Wilkes Barre, Scranton and north to NY. From West Palm Beach Fl, nice small station, 3 offices to choose from, close to beaches, 1 hr. from Miami, 3 hrs from Orlando.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: D. Hager,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how boston i know its not upstate ny but its like a 5 hour drive. rgreenejr14@hotmail.com
figured i'd try

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets Talk.. I'm in Vestal, NY. which is 45 mins east of Elmira, NY., and about the same distance to Ithaca, NY. Small office with 15 routes mostly mounted and businesses. Alot of OT if desired..You can contact me at scocco1@yahoo.com or (607)759-1461 anytime..

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D. Hager:
Looking to get to upstate NY, Elmira, Ithica, Watkins Glen, area. From West Palm Beach Fl, nice small station, 3 offices to choose from, close to beaches, 1 hr. from Miami, 3 hrs from Orlando.

My name is Steve and I am interested in a mutual swap from Vestal, NY to West Palm Beach, FL. Vestal is in the middle of the upstate area you desire. The Vestal office is small and has about 15 routes - most of them are mounted and businesses. If you desire OT money, there is lots of opportunities for more hours.

Please tell me more about the office you work in and the other two offices in West Palm Beach too. Why are you leaving? How many years do you have in?

Please contact me as soon as possible. You can email me back here or to scocco1@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

posted Hide Post
how about suffern

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is Suffern? How far away from Elmira?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D. Hager:
Where is Suffern? How far away from Elmira?

Doreen, thanks for your message. It sounds like this just might work! I would like to speak with you tomorrow night to discuss our interest in a possible mutual swap. I'll give you a call between 8& 9. Talk to you soon, Steve.

posted Hide Post
about 45 mins from nyc....right off the ny state thruway...near harriman state park...

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Long Island NY?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks but Suffern won't work. neither will Long Island. Sorry!

posted Hide Post
I am a ptf in watertown and oakville connecticut,I wanna go to florida call 203-419-6770.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Staten Island N.Y. work?

Posts: 13 | Location: staten island N.Y. | Registered: 27 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im a regular carrier my station is in Manhattan N.Y,I work monday to friday from 9am to 5.30pm saturdays and sundays off if you're interested my station is close to all transportation Grand Central station, Port Autority,subway is 3 blocks away,you can also drive to work like I do and park inside my station,Im ready to swap anytime I have a clean record[15yrs of service]you can call me at my cell 347-861-8597 anytime.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am a carrier from the Ithaca NY area. I am interested in knowing your seniority date. Thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if u r still interested i am located in monroe ny small office 13 routes ot available u can contact me at 914 213 5700

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post