Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I'Ve got to get out of here!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'Ve got to get out of here!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
FL to TN anywhere within a 20 mile range of Nashville or Joilet,IL pleeasseee

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sabrina:
What about 3 way. I want Florida, I am at Mesa, AZ.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take Mesa AZ I'm in Nashville, TN

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim37214:
I need to know what part of florida Sabrina works. I"ll do the transfer if is southern florida. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Claudio Diaz:
quote:
I need to know what part of florida Sabrina works. I"ll do the transfer if is southern florida. Thanks.

According to her recent posts she's in Dania Florida.

posted Hide Post
Sabrina posted earlier;
Really need to get to anywhere 30 miles of Nashville,TN. Senority is 4-16-2005. Small office lots of overtime family like co-workers. Close to beaches, I95,turnpike. Route is mostly businesses some walking and mounted. Personal reasons need to move really soon. HELP

That's a really low seniority date. You've got 23 years don't you Claudio? I've got 13, and going down to 6 sounds... bad, but I'm pretty desperate at this point.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Sabrina posted earlier;
Really need to get to anywhere 30 miles of Nashville,TN. Senority is 4-16-2005. Small office lots of overtime family like co-workers. Close to beaches, I95,turnpike. Route is mostly businesses some walking and mounted. Personal reasons need to move really soon. HELP

That's a really low seniority date. You've got 23 years don't you Claudio? I've got 13, and going down to 6 sounds... bad, but I'm pretty desperate at this point.
Give me a call at (623) 466-4459 or e-mail me your phone number so we can talk. Thanks. I think we can work with this.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm in Joliet, IL and i'll take Mesa...

Let's get it movin!!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi, Sabrina, if you are interested to move one of this state call me. We can have this done with a three way transfer ASAP. I want Florida.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi, Sabrina, do you still want to move to Joilet, Il. We can do a 3 way swap, I want to move to Florida, he want's Mesa, AZ and he works at Joilet, IL. Let's make it happen.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey jukeboxdj, how about tuscon to joilet

Posts: 2 | Location: tucson | Registered: 08 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY SABRINA IF U COULD FIND SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO DO A 3 WAY SWAP IM ALL FOR IT.. I DID VISIT YOUR POST OFFICE IN AUGUST AND WAS SUPPOSE TO SWAP WITH A CARRIER THERE UNFORTUNATELY HE IS A SUB AND IM A REGULAR.. BUT I AM INTERESTED...KEEP ME IN MIND..IM IN NYC AND MY SENIORITY IS 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick (jukeboxdj) this is Erika nice i am Postalslave i thought we had a trade going???? is this why u didhnt want to mail in the paper work?

Posts: 2 | Location: tucson | Registered: 08 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
u know what rick we r real and r u the only one who is allowed to keep u options open...since u yelled mee and erika about looking for a trade if this doesnt work but u are allowed to .... so either we do this or we can look else =were since u r the on that tried to me that u had to report for the trade as soon as it was approved and it took me talking to my friends mother in another region who deals with the trades in her region...now u want to do this all of a sudden give her a few days u told me last night or the day before to go ahead and send it in

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bungie26:
u know what rick we r real and r u the only one who is allowed to keep u options open...since u yelled mee and erika about looking for a trade if this doesnt work but u are allowed to .... so either we do this or we can look else =were since u r the on that tried to me that u had to report for the trade as soon as it was approved and it took me talking to my friends mother in another region who deals with the trades in her region...now u want to do this all of a sudden give her a few days u told me last night or the day before to go ahead and send it in
Hey guys, if there is any one who wants Mesa, AZ help me find a swap to Southern, Florida. My e-mail address is claudiodiaz020@yahoo.com