Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hillsboro OR to N Wisconsin/ Upper MI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillsboro OR to N Wisconsin/ Upper MI Login/Join

posted
reg carrier in Hillsboro OR 12/98 seeks transfer to Rhinelander/Eagle River area WI up to Iron River/Stambaugh area Upper MI for family reasons. Hillsboro OR is 20 min. west of Portland in the beautiful Pacific NW. Ocean beaches,fishing,hiking,biking,mountains,snow sports. Hillsboro was rated in top 100 places to live by CNN magazine. Besides being a wonderful place to live,the office is great with friendly carriers and supervisors! contact Linda at ljwtunes@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: 09 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Wausau Wisconsin would work, let me know. I'll work on a three way move, someone from the Mpls/St Paul area may be interested in your area. John 715-302-2284

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi John Wausau is a bit too far south but thanks for your reply and best of luck!

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: 09 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Offer still open. Again, I work with people who live in Tomahawk, Wi, which is only an hour from the Michigan border. John 715-302-2284 or sunnysilver44@yahoo.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wausau is an awesome place to live

Posts: 30 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: 09 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At all interested in Minnesota?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minnesota and Tomahwk are too far but thanks and sorry for the delay in responding. I didnt expect any more responses.I need to get as close to Watersmmeet Mi as possible. Tomahawk is 1 1/2 hrs a bit too far to commute but will keep in mind if I get desperate!

posted Hide Post
This probably wont help much but I am interested in transferring to Portland and I live in Asheville NC. If any 3 ways come up let me know. Thanks

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post