Postal Forums
Texas to Ca

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/5143906077

14 March 2012, 19:05
Ladycarrier
Texas to Ca
Seniority 10/05 I'm a reg wanting to transfer to the so cal area,prefer Inland Empire.El Paso is a friendly city,it's a great place to raise kids or to retire,especially to carry mail.New Mexico s nearby,Phoenix six hours away,I am from Ca,and I came here in 05,to finish raising my kids,now they want to start college in Ca,plus my mom is getting older,I wanna be there for her ,if I had a wish it would be for everyone to get whatever transfer they desire!Let's stay positive!
02 February 2013, 22:55
Ladycarrier
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ladycarrier:
Seniority 10/05 I'm a reg wanting to transfer to the so cal area,prefer Inland Empire.El Paso is a friendly city,it's a great place to raise kids or to retire,especially to carry mail.New Mexico s nearby,Phoenix six hours away,I am from Ca,and I wanna be there for her ,[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]
03 February 2013, 19:41
alaskabob
i know somebody in lancaster ca. wants to go to texas. you want lancaster ??
05 February 2013, 01:01
Ladycarrier
I was hoping for San Diego area,but I will consider it,will look at the area.thank you.
26 February 2013, 19:46
Dolfan
I can can u to orange county if u can get me to s.fl
11 June 2013, 20:53
Ladycarrier
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ladycarrier:
Seniority 10/05 I'm a reg wanting to transfer to the so cal area,prefer Inland Empire.El Paso is a friendly city,it's a great place to raise kids or to retire,especially to carry mail.New Mexico s nearby,Phoenix six hours away.