Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Texas to Ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas to Ca Login/Join

posted
Seniority 10/05 I'm a reg wanting to transfer to the so cal area,prefer Inland Empire.El Paso is a friendly city,it's a great place to raise kids or to retire,especially to carry mail.New Mexico s nearby,Phoenix six hours away,I am from Ca,and I came here in 05,to finish raising my kids,now they want to start college in Ca,plus my mom is getting older,I wanna be there for her ,if I had a wish it would be for everyone to get whatever transfer they desire!Let's stay positive!

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ladycarrier:
Seniority 10/05 I'm a reg wanting to transfer to the so cal area,prefer Inland Empire.El Paso is a friendly city,it's a great place to raise kids or to retire,especially to carry mail.New Mexico s nearby,Phoenix six hours away,I am from Ca,and I wanna be there for her ,[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

posted Hide Post
i know somebody in lancaster ca. wants to go to texas. you want lancaster ??

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for San Diego area,but I will consider it,will look at the area.thank you.

posted Hide Post
I can can u to orange county if u can get me to s.fl

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ladycarrier:
Seniority 10/05 I'm a reg wanting to transfer to the so cal area,prefer Inland Empire.El Paso is a friendly city,it's a great place to raise kids or to retire,especially to carry mail.New Mexico s nearby,Phoenix six hours away.