Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    orlando area anyone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

orlando area anyone Login/Join

posted
looking for a season other than hot.I am in Longwood Fl.if interested let me know

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can help you out. How does Minneapolis sound? I have family in Orlando.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in cuyahoga falls, OH....44221...great area and a great office...not in the snow belt...3 stations to bid from with over 70 rts...great ex-carrier supervisors and a high moral office! my seniority is 3/98 and am looking to get to FL for family reasons! My email is skohio@aol.com and my phone is 330-634-7792. thank you and lemme know if you will consider!
scott

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
think i spoke with you a couple of months ago via email...have you convinced the wife to transfer yet? r u perhaps still interested in Ohio? Cuyahoga Falls, 44221...think you have already checked into the housing here if i remember correctly? My seniority is 3/98...name is scott...email is skohio@aol.com and my phone is 330-634-7792! we have a great office with 3 stations and over 70 routes...really great ex-carrier supervisors! Need to transfer for several reasons including my fiancee's past life as well as my health! Thanks Bruce...take care!

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about 20 miles from ny city...but in the suburbs...long island

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bruce...is cuyahoga falls, OH still of any interest to you? we had talked a couple of months ago...u checked out the housing in the area, etc...and said it was a definite possibility early next year! just wondering if the wife is interested or no? lemme know at skoh@aol.com
thank you,
scott

posted Hide Post
we really do not get much snow here as we are not in the snow belt

posted Hide Post
seattle nice not cold I coan go outside with out cold when you adjust its so nice the cold tech microspft good foor which is important for every body need to move because my son has a rare hip condition and his doctor is in fl

Posts: 14 | Registered: 17 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in the san francisco bay area? email rrayos3@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Marietta, GA?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you like the san francisco bay area. senority 5/87. email rrayos3@yahoo.com 650 679 4803

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bruce, we are in Pennsylvania. My husband is looking for a mutual switch. We have family in Orlando & need to get there asap. Let me know if that is good for you.

postalzilla
posted 26 June 2013 16:10
I am a regular city carrier in Olyphant, PA since May 2001. This is a great office that has overtime available. I live just 20 minutes from Olyphant,in Scranton. Scranton is a great city. It is 1.5 hours from New York city & also Philadelphia. Scranton has lots to offer. Shopping malls, historical sites, beautiful parks, great fishing, lots to do for kids & plenty of outdoor activities all year round. If you love skiing, hiking, or water parks then this is the place for you. Great schools & sports activities for the kids. Lots of stores in walking distance too. Incase you have a family dog, Scranton has a very nice dog park, I must add. I am looking for areas surrounding the Daytona to Orlando area. Other areas will be considered. I need to get there ASAP for family reasons. FYI, Looking to sell our house as well. Please post or email me at kaphan2003@aol.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 25 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider a small town in northern Illinois.town is on rock river good fishing boating let me know about 1 hour and a half from chicago

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
simpsons96@grics.net if interested in Illinois

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Pensacola (seniority 8/04), with a decent route here. I started my postal career in Altamonte Springs, so I know what it's like there. A little bit more of a winter here, and you'd still be in Florida. If you are interested contact me at rainsleetsnow@cox.net. I also have a request on this page.

Posts: 4 | Location: Pensacola, FL | Registered: 22 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post