Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Needing St Louis MO area.. From Long Beach, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Needing St Louis MO area.. From Long Beach, CA Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Long Beach, CA seniority 7/89 and looking for the STL, MO area, will consider areas near or South of it as well, MO,IL,TN,KY and other states close as well. Want to finish my career close to Hometown of Alton, IL. dugbok@aol.com if want to communicate directly.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i know someone who is interested in getting out of belleville,il.sen date of 1999.she may or may not want to go west.would you be interested?if so,i will inquire.thanks....erik

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
disregard,you have already spoken with her....

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Douglas:
Yes, could you still drop her a note of reminder for me ? Thanks.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
by the way I am considering all areas of the STL area and surrounding states within reason.