Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    GREENSBORO/HIGH POINT AREA TO VANCOUVER/PORTLAND AND SURROUNDING AREA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GREENSBORO/HIGH POINT AREA TO VANCOUVER/PORTLAND AND SURROUNDING AREA Login/Join

posted
10 years in High Point, NC looking for a Mutual Transfer to Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR area. piercejon2001@hotmail.com / (336)508-6867

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jon,

I live in Olympia, which is 2 hours to Portland, and 1hr 45 minutes to Vancouver WA. Do you work in Greensboro or High Point and how far a drive to Clayton NC. I have 27 years in the Olympia Post Office.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 27 years seniority in Olympia.

posted Hide Post
Hi Jon, would you consider Sacramento? I really need to get back to NC.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raymond, Sacramento is not an option, sorry. I began my USPS career in Modesto in March, 1987, but my wife would never agree to Sacramento. Where are you from in NC?

Julie, good talking with you. My wife has contacted a recruiter in your area to see what's available, but we'll probably stick to the ereassign to Portland. Next Wednesday I fly there to visit and meet with a realtor. May take a trip up your way if there is time. I'll keep you posted as we progress.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jon, I pray that your journey is good. If you change your mind I am here.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RaymondA:
Hi Jon, would you consider Sacramento? I really need to get back to NC.

Are you still interested in transferring?

Posts: 44 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post