Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Are you looking to come to Phoenix, AZ? Look here.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you looking to come to Phoenix, AZ? Look here. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Is anyone interested in Middle Tennessee for Phoenix?

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add Waukegan, IL (about 45 mins from Chicago)

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is this current?

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Chandler AZ (suburb of Phoenix) seniority 04/11. Looking to go anywhere in Colorado except Aurora or Denver. Ready to move right away!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can fknd somone who wants TN it will work for me.

Imani Harris

posted Hide Post
Imani Harris, I am desperately needing Middle, TN. I don't know if you would consider a 4 way swap, but if we found someone it Colorado that'd want Midland, TX, it could work.
My seniority date is May 2014 and I'm ready to move right away. Let me know if you'd consider it.

Thanks,
Cindy Black
sunshinehazel1@gmail.com
931-801-2555

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX  | Registered: 08 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will completely be okay with that. If you can find someone let me know. My dats is November 25 2017.

Imani Harris

posted Hide Post
Wags.... I see you have interest in Colorado? Would you have any interest in Missoula, Montana? Cindy in Midland and I have been talking. If you’d consider Missoula, I’d be interested in going in on this swap. My seniority date is 3/13.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Imani Harris, I just saw on one of your other posts that you're a rural router. Sorry, but this is a city carrier post.

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX  | Registered: 08 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
orange county, california to Goodyear, AZ or surrounding cities. Anyone?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this still active? I am in Winter Springs FL looking for Arizona. Please call or text is anyone interested. 321-317-6400

Posts: 14 | Registered: 31 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post