Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Are you looking to come to Phoenix, AZ? Look here.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you looking to come to Phoenix, AZ? Look here. Login/Join

posted
I'm in Phoenix, Arizona (7/06), I'm looking to exchange to the east coast of Florida. I have people from the east coast of Florida who are looking to exchange to the following cities. I need someone from one of those cities to want to come to Phoenix to complete the three way exchange. If you are from one of these cities and are looking to come to Phoenix, call me. James 623-229-1551 or bignate0597@cox.net

-Los Angeles or Hollywood, California
-Philadelphia, PA., S.E. PA., south New Jersey, north Delaware, or surrounding areas
-Manhattan, NY midtown or downtown
-Genessee County, Michigan or surrounding areas
-Burbank or Toluca Lake, CA or surrounding areas
-Rhodesdale, MD (eastern shore) or surround.
-Atlanta, GA or surround.
-S.W. North Carolina, S.E. Tenn., north Georgia
-Dover, Delaware or within 2 hour drive
-Sonoma or Marin County, CA.
-Greenville, South Carolina

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
add from Joliet, IL and i'll come to Phoenix

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
add Tucson AZ to Phoenix if someone doesn't want to go to Phoenix where they will have FSS machines. I am in Tucson looking to get to Phoenix if anyone can help me. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
know you guys want to come here. I have your cities listed under "Are you looking to leave Florida" I need someone from Florida to go to one of your cities. I need someone from an above address to want to come here. I have people in Florida who are looking to go to the above cities.

posted Hide Post
whats up james? i am in atlant and looking to come out west, i will not be able to make a move until june '10. hit me up when you get the chance 678-549-1024 or ynotk2000@yahoo.com. Are you a regualar carrier? im in jonesboro ga (03) 10 minutes from the airport.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 09 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got to contact to person in Florida who's looking to go to Atlanta. It's been a few months since I talked to her. I'm not sure if Atlanta is doing three way swaps. If the lady in Florida is on board, I'll find out about if Atlanta is doing three ways.

posted Hide Post
I'm located in Southfield, Mi that's located in Southeastern Mi. Oakland County if that helps.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I have someone in Atlanta to take my spot, so i'll take yours James

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Mahwah. NJ (northern NJ) looking to go to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding area.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about this;
I'm in Nashville Tn
MFM is interested in a three way swap from Naples FL
there's also
Rockledge FL - russ92x
Dania Fl - Sabrina
Tampa Fl - fradylk

causeyway@att.net

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who wants to transfer to South Pasadena if I want to transfer to Phoenix? Where is PO at Phoenix?

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Clearwater FL Imy trying to get to Arizona or Denver colorado

Posts: 4 | Location: Clearwater Fl | Registered: 16 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cody21:
I'm in Clearwater FL Imy trying to get to Arizona or Denver colorado

Im in Phoenix AZ are you still looking to transfer?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add San Diego to your list and I'm in!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post