Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA TO PORTLAND, OR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA TO PORTLAND, OR Login/Join

posted
T-6,park and loop, mounted, and boxes.seniority date 5/2000. hours 7:30/4. ofc 2 blks from beach and pier. 3 offices to bid from.o.t. avail.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider las vegas?or would anyone at your station? if you see someone that wants portland OR to las vegas NV maybe we can do a three way swap.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ed in vegas:
would you consider las vegas?or would anyone at your station? if you see someone that wants portland OR to las vegas NV maybe we can do a three way swap.

sounds complicated. but may have to. i'll ask around.

posted Hide Post
I am here in bay area of San Francisco. I am open to either Huntington Beach or Las Vegas.

RENNYJK@AOL.COM

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xPostmanx:
I am here in bay area of San Francisco. I am open to either Huntington Beach or Las Vegas.

RENNYJK@AOL.COM

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lisa porras:
quote:
Originally posted by xPostmanx:

RENNYJK@AOL.COM

i qm planning on being up there in april. if your open to HB. we can talk then. i am open to bay area. I need to research a little. I've heard it's pricey up there.

posted Hide Post
May I ask you why you want to leave HB? Its a beautiful places! I go to Portland, Or a lots! Do you like rainy??

Posts: 56 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
actually,I do like rainy. I lived in colorado for a long time and, I really miss the seasons. I enjoy the outdoors and hate the hot weather here. so portland seems like a good fit. thanks for asking.
quote:
Originally posted by janaleigh:
May I ask you why you want to leave HB? Its a beautiful places! I go to Portland, Or a lots! Do you like rainy??

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in AZ? Or Go to North midwest? Three trades? Let me know.. I dont mind go to Huntington Beach..

Posts: 56 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have portland :but want Tampa Florida maybe we can get a 3 way switch going. Service date 1997 you can e-mail Sherylmoreland@comcast.net

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jana Leigh, would you want San Diego city?? I've got a trade lined up ASAP and I will take your place in Scottsdale. All parties are ready to move now! Let me know!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lisa, i am from Denver,co(12/00) and there is a guy from Portland that want's Co. Let me know.Thanks.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Utah? Cheaper living and four seasons.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Lisa would you consider being a clerk im up here in Medford, Oregon which has 5 offices to bid within and they are always looking for carriers it has the four seasons you are looking for! I am really trying to get back down to Southern California to be with my family again let me know if we could work something out! (541)842-0251 Debbie

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there my name is Tonnie Vessey am a T6 here in Olympia Washington 2 hrs. from portland would you consider this? Its a great office lots of OT available my seniority date is 7/2007
its a great string.. email is vesseytonnie@yahoo.com or 360-470-1387
Thanks hope to hear from you..take care

Posts: 13 | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post