Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Gilbert, Arizona to Livonia, Michigan or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Gilbert, Arizona to Livonia, Michigan or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Dianne McCrea 10/98. Gilbert is a growing
community with excellent schools and beautiful
weather. Lots of outdoor activities in and
around the area. San Diego and Las Vegas are
just a few hours drive away. OT available.
E-mail dmmaz@hotmail.com or dmmaz@cox.net

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
I'm a carrier in Indianapolis, Indiana. Would you consider a trade? If so contact me at 317-545-1926.
Thanks
Katy Bradbury

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am a letter carrier, with seniority of 12/87. I need to get to AZ for family reasons. Livonia is about a 3-4 hour drive away from Will County, which Joliet is in, is: * 1st in population growth of all Illinois Counties
* Will County is 1st in new home construction in Illinois
* Joliet is the 14th fastest growing city of 100,000 or more in the US
* Bolingbrook is the 24th wealthiest zip code in Chicago land
* Will County is the 10th fastest growing county in the USA
* Will County is 36th Nationally in New Job Creation
* Will County is now 88th of the 100 Most Populous Counties in the USA.
OT is available and has 94 routes in the office.
Will consider all mutual trades, even 3 way or more, if it could work out. Email me at jukeboxdj@aol.com if you have questions or ideas!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier in Livonia, but I and my wife is looking for Florida. If you can find someone who wants to do a 3 way im game. My record is perfect and there would be no problem

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, would like some additional information, What is your seniroity date? would you be interested in Toledo, Ohio its about 45mins from Livonia. How fast are you looking to transfer?
John
419-349-1903
jwcrowe@bex.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Michigan? How about Sturgis, MI? I'm interested in SW suburbs of Chicago.

quote:
Originally posted by Diane McCrea:
Dianne McCrea 10/98. Gilbert is a growing
community with excellent schools and beautiful
weather. Lots of outdoor activities in and
around the area. San Diego and Las Vegas are
just a few hours drive away. OT available.
E-mail dmmaz@hotmail.com or dmmaz@cox.net

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Yea, if she answers, i'll go to Gilbert, AZ and you too Joliet, Il...

Hope it could work out.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tucson looking to go to Phoenix or surrounding area, including Gilbert. Let me know if a trade can be made. AZMailLady25@aol.com

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if anyone in Michigan wants Tucson instead of Gilbert, I am in Tucson and want to go to the Phoenix area. Tucson is smaller, higher elevation so it is a bit cooler in the summertime and a LOT less traffic, and a slower lifestyle pace. So if you are not sure about the Phoenix area, we can do a 3 way if we find someone from Michigan who wants Tucson, cause we already have someone in Gilbert who wants Michigan and I am in Tucson wanting the Phoenix area. Just a thought! Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Southfield, Mi and There is a guy that wants to transfer to Arizona. Maybe we can do a three-way switch.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would take gilbert if she would take michigan

Posts: 8 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from north dearborn heights (48127)..are you interested for a trade??

Posts: 17 | Registered: 03 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from grand rapids michigan looking to transfer to gilbert arizona area...are you still looking to come up to michigan?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post