Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Riverside, CA to NC/VA/IN/CO/ID/WA/OR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Riverside, CA to NC/VA/IN/CO/ID/WA/OR Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hi I am a carrier in Norwalk CA looking for a mutual exchange to Dayton area. please call or text me at 937-356-8498
quote:
Originally posted by JamesDoo:
Are u interesting in west carrollton,OH?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 05 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Are you interested in a 3 way trade to Portland, OR. Let me know ASAP call or text 951-760-3979

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Knoxville TN?

amarty73

Posts: 7 | Location: Knoxville Tn | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knoxville TN??

amarty73

Posts: 7 | Location: Knoxville Tn | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have u considered come to Atlanta,Ga

Posts: 34 | Location: fiction | Registered: 04 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Seattle district high seniority station primarily business routes in the Sodo district of Seattle. Interested?

Posts: 11 | Location: Downtown Seattle | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you already move?...I'm from Seattle,Wa (Westwood Branch) near Burien Station and West Seattle station, 4 zip codes station...I'm interested in Riverside if you haven't moved yet...thanks hit me up on anivabrooks@gmail.com ty =)

Posts: 9 | Location: Burien | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get transfer? if no im in Richmond VA great cost of living im looking to go to Las Vegas Im sure we can find a three way that want Riverside CA William 804-564-4729 or will4823@yahoo.com

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I was wondering if you ever did make that move? I'm in Seattle WA...senority is 11/2004....I've got families in Rialto, which is right next to Riverside...but if you did make that move congrats =)

Posts: 9 | Location: Burien | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spokane wa?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 14 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get a transfer? I work In Redmond Wa, seniority 93 just checking Brian 2069405033

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SDbolts Seattle dist. Redmond Wa seniority 93, Brian 2069405033

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland or seniority 06 2005

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying very hard to get into the IE especially riverside but I'm in Austin, Tx if you decide to come to Texas let me know my attendance is great and my seniority date is 03/2018. If interested email me eric.greene25@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post