Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ft. Myers Florida to anywhere with mountains and 4 seasons
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft. Myers Florida to anywhere with mountains and 4 seasons Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer in the near future.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI THERE I AM IN ANCHORAGE ALASKA WE DO HAVE A SUMMER FOR ABOUT 3 TO 4 MONTHS RIGHT NOW WE HAVE 15 HOURS OF DAYLIGHT AND DAYS GET LONGER TILL JUNE 21 WE HAVE 12 STATIONS PLANTY OF OVERTIME IF DESIRED PLUS THE ANNUAL PERMANENT FUND CHECK AND COLA ADJUSTMENT HERE GREAT HUNTING AND FISHING AND WINTERS SPORTS...I WOULDNR LEAVE I HAVE MY FAMILY IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND THERE IN THERE UPPER 70'S....SO IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL ....MY NAME IS NELSON 907-223-5499 THANKS

Posts: 26 | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
U want Pittsburgh pa ???

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like to come to Sacramento, California. The Snow covered Sierra mountains to the east and the Pacific ocean to the west. Good weather all year round, no hurricanes, no tornado, just good weather. 15 station to bid and lots of overtime. My seniority is 09-2003. Let me know if your interested. Tran 916-747-9987 Thanks...

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NW georgia mountains here!! Rossville/Fort Oglethorpe...Just south of Chattanooga Tn.

sasparilla1@yahoo.com

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oregon?We can do a three-way trade if interested.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
How would Eugene, Oregon work for you? I'm looking to get back to Ohio and Brian278 would be willing to go to Fla. Eugene has the mountains about 50 miles to the east and the ocean 50 miles west. There is 4 seasons here. We don't get alot of snow, but it is cold enough to snow in the winter. It is not humid here at all in the summer, its really comfortable. Let me know if you are interested. My email address is islesfandso@live.com.
Thanks, Daniel

daniel oblinger

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Im a carrier from New York City with four seasons,mountains all sports,my route is monday to friday only[sat and sundays off]my work is collecting mail only easy job ,management doesnt bother you as long as you hit the boxes on time and pick up mail completely,overtime is always available and believe me in New York City for sure you can do overtime every week if you want...!!!please contact me if interested at def4lkm@hotmail.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
northern nj 4 seasons mountains all around.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh pa ????????

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain bound:
Looking to transfer in the near future.
still looking? Any intrest in Pittsburgh ?

posted Hide Post
Spokane, Washington has all four season plenty of mountains and great recreation for all 4 seasons. skiing, fishing, hunting. Ready to transfer now 10 stations to bid overtime avaliable if you want it. If interested call Steven 509-290-8130

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about ohio? I work in Findlay Ohio, its a very nice small city. If interested email me at cody.austin74@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was contacted by a Jay from Ohio wanting to come to florida. and i want to go to oregon. if interested please contact me at brewers1390@earthlink.net. 3 way. sen . date 2/5 city carrier. Kathy Salling

Posts: 20 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Central Oregon/Mt Batchelor area. If you are still looking after this winter maybe keep me in mind. I'd really like FL or south GA/AL, with a small office as preference, but you never know. Good luck.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post