Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual swap from Brooklyn NY to Orlando Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap from Brooklyn NY to Orlando Fl Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap from Brooklyn NY to Orlando, Fl

Posts: 8 | Location: United States | Registered: 17 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Maria Fischetti. I am a regular letter carrier. My duty hours are from 8:30 am-5:00 pm. My seniority date is
9/18/1993. I need to transfer ASAP to be near my family. My email address is mariatorres15@aol.com. My cell phone # is
347-452-7251.

Posts: 8 | Location: United States | Registered: 17 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I just did a transfer from the bronx to hollywood florida to be closer to my daughter and I have 20 years. Just so you know the delivery system down here is totally different from NY deliveries. It is more physical.it took me 2 months just to get the concept and i still have issues completing my assign routes at times. They have what they call park and loop which is walking for 6/7 hours straight

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi...I am mentally prepared for the absolutely worse. Thanks for the head up, it is very much appreciated. I have a friend who transferred to Winter Haven about 10 years ago, and he said it is very easy where he's at. To be honest, I do rather walk then drive at any given time. But again, I will do whatever it takes for me to get out there. My friend did say that here in NY we get away with a lot more than in Florida they are strictly by the book. I just hope I either get a call or someone will be willing to swap. Wish me luck....