This message has been edited. Last edited by: MM,

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MM:
F/T city carrier looking for swap. All areas close considered. Sen. 1/07 For family reasons. Pls email Toyo4go@aol.com Pls put Mutual Swap in topic heading. F/T regulars only pls.

do you still need to go to orlando, im trying to get to st pete, fl I found a carrier looking to come to pa from north jersey and one from orlando to north jersey. let me know thanks. Thanks my email: 3rdclasspostage@gmail.com

Posts: 17 | Location: Ridley Park, PA (Philadelphia, PA suburb) | Registered: 25 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
how about ft myers fl? south of tampa

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ft Myers is the wrong direction I'm trying to go sorry.Need to go east towards tampa and orlando

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
If you change your mind about swapping with PTF's, I'm looking to transfer from Winter Park; it borders the north end of Orlando.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there did you get the trade to orlando or surrounding area and if so how long did it take to leave st pete to orlando

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a full time carrier in Orlando, FL. Are you still interested in the transfer you were looking for from St. Petersburg to Orlando?
Please contact me at (954) 261-2577 or email me at jbilbao1229@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Jose

Posts: 12 | Location: Orlando Lockhart Station | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post