Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Medford,Or to Nevada, Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medford,Or to Nevada, Arizona Login/Join

posted
looking to transfer to Henderson,Nv. area Lake Havasu city,Az.or the west side of Phoenix,Az. no longer looking for South Orange County or to Oceanside,Ca,4 office's to bid from great weather e-mail me at threefleasandadog@embarqmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still there? I dont mind Medford, or. If you are still available. I need you tell me about yourself.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senority 6/91. Station in Canoga Park CA. Great community with OT. 4 stations to bid on. I live in Simi Valley one of the safest cities in the nation. Please respond to craigtracy4@yahoo.com.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi edd, my name is chris and i am looking into moving to oregon and would like to here from you about your thoghts on vegas

Posts: 8 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Beaverton Oregon looking to go Medford Oregon

Posts: 5 | Registered: 16 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have someone who is looking to go to Pheonix to Beaverton, and we want to do Beaverton to Medford. We could do a 3 way transfer.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 16 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to go to Beaverton. I'm down for a 3 way

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this thread still alive? I really need to get to Oregon. email me if still interested theacidgod@yhaoo.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Reno looking to go to Oregon

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post