Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa,Fl Looking for small town in Ga,Tn,Nc,Sc may consider other southern states !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa,Fl Looking for small town in Ga,Tn,Nc,Sc may consider other southern states ! Login/Join

posted
Looking to get out of the city ...... Carrier in Tampa,Fl with senority of 10/04 . Lots of OT if desired , Many bidding oppurtunities , Great weather , great entertainment areas ,every sport , beaches , etc etc . Fl is a paradise in its self but I'm tired of the city which fl is fastly becoming . Wanting a smaller southern city to raise my young kids , raise my dogs , and slow life down a bit . Email is ehumphries813@gmail.com .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Cincinnati,call me 5139398585 my name is Jason full time my seniority date is 10/05

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post