Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix az anyone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix az anyone Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm out of Waukegan,IL about 25 mins away from Chicago and 5 mins away from six flags great America theme park.I am willing to transfer ASAP!!!!email me if you have any questions regarding my office

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in moving? What about Weatherford Tx, suburb of DFW.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be of any interest in Nj, Southern District. Plenty of OT. Sen. 7/15

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Yorba Linda Ca?
Orange county area. one office only

Posts: 8 | Registered: 09 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry that's to far where I need to be I'm either trying to be close to Escondido or Merced ca something within 30 min to either one but if there is a 3 way swap I'm in and ready to leave asap

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm interested in a change myself. My seniority is 9/3/05, but I transferred in 2007 from Seattle to Auburn/Federal Way, Wa. My route is in a nice area of Federal Way and is close to a lot of shopping and restaurants, parks, etc. Also, only 5 minutes away from beautiful views of the ocean. It's about 20 minutes north from downtown Tacoma and 30-40 minutes south of Seattle. My family and I have lived here for 10 years and it's been great but just looking for a change. Let me know if interested. Thanks, Jeremy

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Are you interested in Jacksonville, FL ? Seniority 04/06. 15 bidding stations. OT available if desired. St Johns River, beaches, biking, colleges and universities here. Trying to set up a three way with someone that wants Phoenix area. Alfredroyalwalker@gmail.com 904 866 3939

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denver, co
Seniority date 02/2014
Small station 21 city routes 5 rural.
Lots of o/t available.
Jgus90@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Denver, co | Registered: 18 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Jacksonbille, Florida? Trying to complete a 3 way swap. We have 15 bidding stations. OT if you want it. Beaches, St Johns River, biking and hiking, universities and colleges.2.5 hours to Disney. alfredroyalwalker@gmail.co
904 866 3939

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anybody wants auburn, wa {seattle area)? senority date is 11/06. retirement route. please contact me 253 269 2099.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in santee ca east of Escondido it's about 30 min drive

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey. Are you interested in Jacksonville, Florida?. I am trying to get a 3way swap to the Palm Springs, CA area. I have some who wants the Phoenix area. My seniority date is 04/06. 904 866 3939 or alfredroyalwalker@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I’m in San Diego looking to get to the Phoenix area looking for Mesa chandler

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Will you consider Kansas City?...seniority 5/14

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello we are in mpls mn looking for Arizona.

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post