Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix az anyone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix az anyone Login/Join

Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Yes,..for kansas city,.
email me raybeverly80@yahoo.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
St. Louis MO
Seniority 07/13

Posts: 8 | Location: St. Louis  | Registered: 24 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southeast michigan. Next to ann arbor.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to make it to Arizona from Minneapolis Minnesota.

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Kansas City Kansas?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The wash:
Looking to see what's out there need a change
I WILL TAKE PHOENIX 251 644 0809

Posts: 18 | Location: Mobile, Al | Registered: 22 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colorado Dreaming:
I'm in small town in south ga. Only 5 routes and 1 T6. My route is not the best in the office but it is moslty riding with a few cluster boxes. T6 is hoping for a transfer soon so you could possibly transfer then move to that position. Email me if you would be interested. My senority date is July 2014. Amie_collier2010@hotmail.com.

What part of Georgia? What city/town?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in tempe trying to get to Washington (seattle area) let me know if you have anyone willing to do a 3 way transfer.

480-363-1322 p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Heaps:
Hi. I'm interested in a change myself. My seniority is 9/3/05, but I transferred in 2007 from Seattle to Auburn/Federal Way, Wa. My route is in a nice area of Federal Way and is close to a lot of shopping and restaurants, parks, etc. Also, only 5 minutes away from beautiful views of the ocean. It's about 20 minutes north from downtown Tacoma and 30-40 minutes south of Seattle. My family and I have lived here for 10 years and it's been great but just looking for a change. Let me know if interested. Thanks, Jeremy

im in tempe trying to get to Washington (seattle area) let me know if yo have anyone willing to do a 3 way transfer.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arturo:
I’m in San Diego looking to get to the Phoenix area looking for Mesa chandler

im in tempe trying to get to Washington (seattle area) let me know if yo have anyone willing to do a 3 way transfer.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The wash:
Looking to see what's out there need a change

I'm in San Luis Obispo Ca let me know if your interested

Posts: 3 | Location: San Luis Obispo CA  | Registered: 28 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, are you by chance still looking for a transfer and maybe consider Southern California? I am in the Long Beach district.
Looking to get to Western PA.

quote:
Originally posted by Bigtom:
Letter Carrier from Monroeville,Pa. Suburb outside of Pittsburgh, Pa. Big office 2 different zip codes over fifty routes in office seniority date 3-29-1986. Also, bid any where in the Western Pa district. Nice route

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Orange County if you interested.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post