Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    FL to Lexington, KY or FL to IL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FL to Lexington, KY or FL to IL Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from FL to KY or FL to IL by the end of this year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cocolo1,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of Florida??

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either South or Suncoast Florida.

posted Hide Post
Thanks I will keep an eye out for anyone wanting KY(lexington)...I am in NYC looking to go down to Florida...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cocolo1, I am trying to move to Florida also, keep me posted of a three way also. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about cincinnati only 75 minutes away

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
can get you to IL, and Robert will go to FL from AZ...

LMK and we can get it done!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick, I will keep your information for a three way, I am trying to get to Florida either using your location in IL and also KY. There is a carrier who is also want to move out of KY.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Phx, Az working a mutual trade to Lexington, Ky. Would like to get to Fl. Prefer Gulf coast areas, Sarasota to Naples.
email: sla202@live.com 602-690-3665

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mail Gal , Cocolo1 is looking also for a two way or three way to Florida, I believe he is at Arizona also.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in IL,boarder of WI trying to get to FL,northern around Jacksonville or Gainesville

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post