Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Virginia to Arizona (or Southern Utah)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia to Arizona (or Southern Utah) Login/Join

posted
Lynchburg, Virginia looking to come to Phoenix or the surrounding area. Will also consider the Lake Havasu area and St. George, UT. Seniority is 4/2007. Please email: theg3ni3@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We would love to move to Lynchburg. Would you be interested in a 3 way trade if we get someone to move to Indiana?

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you know of someone willing to go to Indiana already?

Posts: 13 | Location: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theg3ni3:
do you know of someone willing to go to Indiana already?
Hi, I am trying to find a three way so you can move to my location at Mesa, AZ. I need to move back at Southern Florida due to family illness. If you can find some one from FL who wants to move to W. Virginia, please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lynchburg, Virginia....not West Virginia Smiler

posted Hide Post
Got it. I will be checking for a three way.

posted Hide Post
Might have found someone in Tampa...would that work?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Might have found someone in Tampa...would that work?
Sure. I would love to move to Tampa.

posted Hide Post
My wife talked to her on the phone. She wants to do some research on Lynchburg when she gets home. Keep your fingers crossed.

posted Hide Post
quote:
My wife talked to her on the phone. She wants to do some research on Lynchburg when she gets home. Keep your fingers crossed.
Excellent. I will email my info tonight just incase.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: junior20,

posted Hide Post
No, don't have anyone for Indiana yet.

posted Hide Post
Keep working on it. The lady in Tampa that I was speaking with for another possible 3 way said that she is going to think about it. So, it's still up in the air at this point.

posted Hide Post
Yes, we have someone for a 4 way trade wanting Indiana. I sent you an e mail. Are you still interested in Phoenix?

posted Hide Post
Waiting to hear from you on Phoenix. We have possibilities here if you are still interested. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Dale he re-assign to Mesa, AZ as a PTF.