Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    N. Alabama??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

N. Alabama?? Login/Join

posted
Florence, Al to Franklin, TN or the surrounding area Of Nashville. Full time letter carrier. SDate--02/10/2001. Florence is located in the NW corner of the state only 25 minutes from both TN and MS border. One hour from Huntsville and Decatur two hours from Birmingham>.

Posts: 5 | Location: Florence, AL | Registered: 25 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in austin tx seniority date 9/05. If a 3 way option comes available, would like to get out that way. Thanks, jeffcasey7577@gmail.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok.thx

Posts: 5 | Location: Florence, AL | Registered: 25 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm desperately trying to get into Alabama, from Long Island, N.Y.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey are you still looking ? I'm in Cali Central Cali, Fresno very affordable here weather great I'm A t-6 with 30yrs traffic is lite call if Inter. 503 572-8758 Rudy.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've already moved to NASHVILLE.

posted Hide Post
I'm transferring to Nashville, can you help me with locating housing.
Seems pricey

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post