Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Greenville SC to Indian River or Brevard Counties Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greenville SC to Indian River or Brevard Counties Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to get back to Indian River County for family reasons. Greenville is close to mountains and halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte. 4 Seasons, lots of entertainment. Large bidding office with 4 offices to bid. Overtime available if desired. RRthfour@aol.com or 772-713-9988!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ron P,

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you have any interest in Tampa ? I am a regular with seniority date of 10/04 . Please let me know asap if there is any interest . email is edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net . Thanks

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are really trying to get to the east coast between Daytona and Ft. Pierce. will keep you in mind though.

posted Hide Post
Looking for east central coast, would like to be as close to Indian River County as possible.lots of bidding options in Greenville.Lots of entertainment.?

posted Hide Post
What's your seniority date...How many bid offices in Greenville and do you have FSS up there?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority is 3/07, we have 4 bidding offices and no we don't have fss

posted Hide Post
We have about 85 routes to bid( give or take a few) plus the t-6 swings so there are lots of bidding options. My route is very close to the downtown area. Very nice route.

posted Hide Post
Would consider Jupiter to Daytona and orlando area

posted Hide Post
How about Auburndale,(central)Fl?It's between Tampa and Orlando. It has to be 3way if ur interested.It's about 30-40 minutes from orlando.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sunshinest,

Posts: 30 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Post!

posted Hide Post
Bump!!!