Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern California, Sacramento area to ??? Open to all offers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern California, Sacramento area to ??? Open to all offers Login/Join

posted
Citrus Heights post office. Nice office 70ish city routes no rurals. Lots of OT if you desire. Nice routes with a little bit of everything. Open to all offers most desired are mountain west or Midwest. Small to mid sized towns/cities preferred.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nmnm2211,

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d be interested in doing an exchange with you. I’m on the Arkansas/Missouri border. Small office eight city routes.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BD23:
I’d be interested in doing an exchange with you. I’m on the Arkansas/Missouri border. Small office eight city routes.[/QUOTE. What is the name of the town? So I can do a little research

posted Hide Post
Mountains Home, Arkansas

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waukegan, IL...about a 40min drive from downtown Chicago and 2hr drive from Greenbay,WI. .if you love football this is the perfect place

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C.Williams:
Waukegan, IL...about a 40min drive from downtown Chicago and 2hr drive from Greenbay,WI. .if you love football this is the perfect place
I appreciate the offer but not interested in IL

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD23:
Mountains Home, Arkansas
i would be interested but I don’t think my wife can find work in a town so small. I think I need to be closer to Fayetteville or Little Rock at least within a commutable distance

posted Hide Post
how about Las Vegas?

Posts: 44 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joy m patio:
how about Las Vegas?
not interested in vegas

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Montana? Im in Missoula, about 50 city routes, great management. Im actually looking to go to central Texas near Temple or Waco. But we may be able to get someone from Texas to do N Cali, if youd like Montana.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markge:
Would you consider Montana? Im in Missoula, about 50 city routes, great management. Im actually looking to go to central Texas near Temple or Waco. But we may be able to get someone from Texas to do N Cali, if youd like Montana.
very interested in Montana unfortunately Missoula is the only city I’m not interested in. Too expensive

posted Hide Post
Yea it is a bit overpriced in my opinion too. Wouldn’t have guessed it’s more expensive than most places in California. But, good luck in your search.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post