Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Still waiting and wanting a swap from San Diego to Palm Springs or surrounding area..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still waiting and wanting a swap from San Diego to Palm Springs or surrounding area.. Login/Join

posted
Don Harrison have a route in Linda Vista California. Residential route with 450+ customers.
My seniority date 15 Jan 2001. Looking to swap for about an even route in Palm Springs or Surrounding area. My email is donharrison57@gmail.com. Phone number is 619-309-9219. Make this move ASAP. Thanks You All, Don Harrison

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Don. I am at Mesa, AZ looking to move back to my old home in San Diego, if you would like to make this mutual transfer with me, I am willing to help you with some cash for your expensive. You can email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com, I will be ready by the beginning next year due to my kids are in school now. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really wanting Palm Springs or surrounding area, sorry just want to be in the desert.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post