Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    asheville inthe the mtns of north carolina to anywhere coastal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

asheville inthe the mtns of north carolina to anywhere coastal Login/Join

posted
seniority date of 7/07. 130 bidding routes split between 3 stations. great weather, great community. looking to transfer in the spring (we got another baby on the way) contact me @ crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when you say costal do you mean in state or out im in fl 45 minutes south of tampa and 10 to 5 minutes from the beaches here on the gulf

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anywhere Smiler

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about New Jersey?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
How about Long Beach, CA ??

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT about PORT ST Lucie FL? MY senoiority date is 03/05.Are these all mounted routes?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Ft Myers FL? Asheville is very close to my family in eastern TN. I'd want to go 2nd wk of June after school gets out.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider seattle, wa

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email me at crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com and tell me more about your route and what its like deliverin mail in seattle when you get a minute. thanks, bob

posted Hide Post
Actually I'm out of Bellevue, WA which is right there next to Seattle. We are all mounted with no park and loops.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the middle of the state so either way to the coast is 1 hour. 45K in the winter and 41H in the summer. Nice small office no LLV But DPS office.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post