Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charlottesville, VA to Puyallup, WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlottesville, VA to Puyallup, WA Login/Join

posted
Charlottesville to Puyallup. My seniority date is November, 2006. I wish to transfer back to Washington State because my home in Puyallup has not sold yet, and I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will with the current housing market being the way it is. Plenty of OT available in Charlottesville. All offers seriously considered. Beautiful area with surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Lots of Civil and Revolutionary War history, along with plenty of hunting and fishing. Dan (434) 258-7500 ; thekennards4@comcast.net

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wanted to go to charlottesville but im in cheyenne wyoming and wouldnt be able to move till next year, let me know if you are still interested.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get back to the east coast but I'm out of Bellevue, WA. Email me at daboogeydown@gmail.com if interested.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post